what was your first cd

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I'm not talking vinyl or cassette, just cd.

I'd like to point out before I say mine that it was bought for me. I had no choice in the matter.

It was... Right Said Fred - Bumped. :oops:

I actually know this because I bought a CD player with it. What I didn't know was that you needed a receiver to run it through. So even though I had my CD player and first CD, I couldn't play it.

It was Great White: Once Bitten Twice Shy

Elton John - Candle in the wind (my mum bought it for me at christmas, cause she bought my brother a cd, and thought she better get me one too)...

... My second cd was an album recorded through the australian youth choir when i was in it... (My grandma still claims she can hear me * rolls eyes*)

I'm kind of embarrased to say this... My first CD was Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill. I bought it becuase this girl I liked had it and I wanted to impress her :oops:

Zach :D

i think it was Tricky - "Maxinquaye" ....and i still love this album, its one of my fav of favs-:)....it wasnt SO long ago, cause i was 'cassette addicted' for a very long time (now i have no idea what was a reason of it, though - ha ha - but i still have most of them-:))

I can't remember for sure, but I think it was the soundtrack to the movie Beaches.

First CD that was given to me when I got a CD player for xmas... Brahams Violin Concerto. First CD I bought was Green Day Dookie.

:( I dont wanna say mine...

You lot have to agree to this...if your gonna read what it is you must agree not to laugh or make any jokes...

Aqua....the one with barby girl :sad:

I was young and Nieve...

Mine was one terrible finnish one. From more better know..ermm.. Backstreet boys. :mrgreen: Hey I was just about 10 years old! :sillysmi:

oriecat said:
Me too!! I had wanted it for my whole life and when I got a cd player for Christmas I decided I need to make my first CD special so I'd never forget it, so I finally got it.
:lol: you make it sound like the first time having sex :lmao:

Mine was Tim McGraw's first CD...the one with "Don't take the girl" on it...it was a Christmas present. Don't remember for sure the first one I bought for myself...I think it was a Blackhawk CD, though.

Most reactions

Back