What Website To choose?

Misfitlimp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im trying to figure out what site to use to sell and Proof my work. Ive done some weddings and comercial stuff so i need to b able to have my own site adress misfitlimp/zenfolio.com for example where clients can view and order prints. I need to b able to name my own prices and not have limits as to labs or uploads? im looking at zenfolio as u can see. so let me know what u guys think....o and my main focus is selling to clients not selling on the web but id like to be able to do that as well. thanks in advanced

Zenfolio is good enough for me and it's pretty hard to beat Mpix for your lab.

If you decide to go with Zenfolio you can get $5 off ( and me too) by using my referal code, TEY-M6D-6DG .
One of the things I like about Zenfolio is being able to set it up so Zenfolio doesn't appear in my site address and Mpix doesn't appear anywhere on the site nor anywhere on any of the packaging for my clients purchases. I use Mpix's plain box drop ship.

I also really like being able to offer digital files also for sale on Zenfolio. They charge a lower commission on them.

Zenfolio is good enough for me and it's pretty hard to beat Mpix for your lab.

If you decide to go with Zenfolio you can get $5 off ( and me too) by using my referal code, TEY-M6D-6DG .
One of the things I like about Zenfolio is being able to set it up so Zenfolio doesn't appear in my site address and Mpix doesn't appear anywhere on the site nor anywhere on any of the packaging for my clients purchases. I use Mpix's plain box drop ship.

I also really like being able to offer digital files also for sale on Zenfolio. They charge a lower commission on them.

Now which plan did u get? the premium im guessing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back