TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have wanted to post this for some time now
40521670.jpg

Now if you can't tell from the shot, it is the top of a "GARBAGE CAN" that is located in a public park.

If you want to make people throw their things about, all you have to do is put up garbage containers (!) and say "Don't put your garbage in here!" This is so crazy ...

... it should go into the "Oddities"-thread in the Photo Themes! We collect such things there.

I'm not sure what the big deal is. Makes perfect sense to me. They've obviously had problems with people who live near the park apparently putting their HOME trash in the public trash cans.

Kent Frost said:
I'm not sure what the big deal is. Makes perfect sense to me. They've obviously had problems with people who live near the park apparently putting their HOME trash in the public trash cans.

That was my thought, too.

Whitefish is beautiful. I want to see landscapes and mountains...

LaFoto said:
If you want to make people throw their things about, all you have to do is put up garbage containers (!) and say "Don't put your garbage in here!" This is so crazy ...

You can guarentee people will always do the oposite of what you tell them. This is simply a recipe for a tidy city ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back