What will they think of next?

Ohhh. I thought it may have been an old female relative who gets strung up from time to time. You know, birthdays, Christmas and the like.

I thought most of the regulars here were a little off the wall.

After seeing this thread, I know it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the chuckle, I needed it.

I wonder if they will come out with the nut guard too. I mean you can't have bruised a banana without cracked nuts. :lmao:

mygrain said:
I wonder if they will come out with the nut guard too. I mean you can't have bruised a banana without cracked nuts. :lmao:

WOW that just made my day! Thanks for the laugh! :lmao:

Zach :D

I play cricket and to protect your deep voice, you wear what is called a "box"
This is a piece of hard plastic cup which is placed over your "banana" or in some cases your bananana :D Women cricketers also wear these protective cups but they call them "man hole covers" :lol:

Darfion said:
I play cricket and to protect your deep voice, you wear what is called a "box"
This is a piece of hard plastic cup which is placed over your "banana" or in some cases your bananana :D Women cricketers also wear these protective cups but they call them "man hole covers" :lol:

What on earth do bananas have to do with cricket? I don't remember playing with those during a match.....

Mmmm....bananas. Oops...maybe I shouldn't say that in this thread with all the alternate meanings goin on...

Oh well.

Mmmmm...Banananas!

core_17 said:
Mmmm....bananas. Oops...maybe I shouldn't say that in this thread with all the alternate meanings goin on...

Oh well.

Mmmmm...Banananas!

Whatever do you mean? Oh.... Go wash your mind out with soap and water, PG! :wink:

Most reactions

Back