umbrellas ,barn door, gels, and wireless trigger
    Set of flash stands with umbrellas and flash shoes
    4 x Sand bags
    Backdrop support system with chains for 4 backdrops
    3 Backdrops 2 x are 10 x 20 and a 10 x 10
    2 drops
    Studio chair
    Memory Cards, Clamps, set of flash triggers
Not that old, still has all the boxes, instructions, etc. Any idea of what would be a good price for all of it? Or would it even be worth exploring, as I have no experience with Neewer???

Neewer seems to be in the "Decent MiC" quality range. A good price would be $100... ;) A reasonable price, assuming it's all in good working condition, and that the ancillary items (lightstands, clamps,etc) are of similar quality, would be between $600 - 750.

FYI
The Neewer studio light kit (gels, trigger, barndoors, softboxes, stands, etc) are $255ish new

then the backdrop system etc can vary greatly depending upon quality.

Neewer seems to be in the "Decent MiC" quality range. A good price would be $100... ;) A reasonable price, assuming it's all in good working condition, and that the ancillary items (lightstands, clamps,etc) are of similar quality, would be between $600 - 750.

He's asking $550 for all, but hasn't moved it yet. So would anything under that be good?

Wait... are those strobes or continuous?

You know he didn't specifically say, but included in the package are flash triggers, so I assumed strobe.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For $550 you'd better ask for the specific model # and stuff.
Hey may be trying to get out of it what he bought everything for.

I'd say offer $450 and see what he says, and be ready to go up to $500. With the posing stool, backgrounds, etc, that's another couple of hundred dollars even for cheap MiC s**t.

wow, there's some low prices (and probably quality) stuff out there.
posing stool $50
3 wall backdrop system w/chains $60
4 wall backdrop system w/chains $120

and backdrops are .. how cheap do you want to go. cheap 10x20 muslins (two 10x20 for $60 is a example)

I love the christmas background that I see out there. A bit easier to store than all real stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back