- Joined
- May 1, 2008
- Messages
- 25,507
- Reaction score
- 5,112
- Location
- UK - England
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #16
Jason you raise an important point - it is hard to be able to tell a persons skill and understanding level by a photo alone and that can mean that you might get very short and simple replies in C&C because people are assuming that the photographer knows a lot more than they actually do based upon just the image presented.
Whilst in thebeginners section most people accept that a bit more description and elaboration is needed and indeed helpfull.
I tend to get around the above by giving more drawnout comments and more explination unless I know the photographer well enough to know that I don't need to.
Whilst in thebeginners section most people accept that a bit more description and elaboration is needed and indeed helpfull.
I tend to get around the above by giving more drawnout comments and more explination unless I know the photographer well enough to know that I don't need to.
