What would have made this picture more intersting?

I think a parade of naked clowns doing somersaults would make it more interesting.

What does a naked clown look like?

The thought is disturbing.

Buckster has some shots of a big naked clown parade which is held in Ypsilanti,Michigan on the fifth Tuesday in February on every single leap year in odd-numbered years...maybe he'll find the disc and post a few???

I think a parade of naked clowns doing somersaults would make it more interesting.

What does a naked clown look like?

The thought is disturbing.

Buckster has some shots of a big naked clown parade which is held in Ypsilanti,Michigan on the fifth Tuesday in February on every single leap year in odd-numbered years...maybe he'll find the disc and post a few???
I'd love to, but some guys in dark suits and earpieces who kept talking in whispers into their sleeves came and took them all one day, while saying something about "evidence"... I thought it best not to ask questions.

Hey OP, have you tried converting to a B&W and turning the sharpness and saturation up a bit? Just a thought.

The photo in the OP is under exposed and could use some sharpening.

The OP hasn't selected a profile edit option.

I don't think that you decided what you want to see and what your eyes are attracted to.

If it's the road, is it attracting your eye?
The foliage is bright although sort of ugly, there is lots of rock above that doesn't really add.

Why not adjust the aspect ratio to support the design, then do what you have to do to make the center of interest actually draw your eye.

image-3823634112llllll_zpsefabc0c5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back