What would you change in this picture?

sincere

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just did it today, one of my first Lightroom edits since i got it..not very savvy with these programs yet.

papo3.jpg

I would crop out all of the useless details, like the orange streaks on the right, the highlight at the top, and the void at the bottom. Then I would give it a bit more exposure. Dark and moody is cool, but underexposed is not. There is a fine line I think. We need to see what's going on at least a bit.

I second what Matt said. I would also straighten up the image a little. In art it is is not perfectly straight then it needs to be real crooked. It is messing with me that the image is a little crooked, but sometimes it is fun to mess with people. I do like the dark effect with the shaving cream, but as Matt said it might be a little too dark. Keep it up.

What exactly do you mean by highlight and void? I used the exposure on Lightroom but it only messes up the picture. Also vignetting in Lightroom is what i used to make the angles darker.

There go another one..different pic btw.

papo4-1.jpg

This one has more color in it..kinda wanted a little more red/brown innit but i still couldnt get it right because i didnt want it this dark but if -once again- i use exposure, it kinda messes the thing up.

papo4-2.jpg

Most reactions

Back