What's new

What'cha Looking At?

Cyber Surfer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
150
Reaction score
3
Location
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A bull elk in Banff National Park. Taken with a Canon 1DMk2 + 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 L lens.



1DMk2-02-02-2008-001.jpg




Comments appreciated!
 
Great shot! I love this! There is just something about this picture ... I keep looking at it!
 
i love the brilliant colour of the elk
 
i agree with harmony, the boldness of the fur contrasts the forst behing him so much!!! great shot!!!
 
wow great shot, how far away were you when you took this...oh and he looks like he spotted you!
 
Great shot Roy, nice to see you around here. Great pose he's in...showing his big body and also with a head on shot of his rack.

I see in your profile that you have a 1D mk II...that's new.
 
I've missed your photos Mr Surfer. And I'm glad to see your posting yet another great shot!
 
wow, the lelk just stands out beautifully!
Fantastic shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom