What'd they Use?

K8-90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Uh, ok.

A couple of weeks ago I went camping with a large groups of people, and it was the first good opertunity I and to play with my new camera. Therefore, I have a couple thousand photos :p

Anyways, I was looking at the shots on my way home, and as I scrolled through them, I found it kind of neat how you could see thetrip unfold (I was trigger happy). That got me thinking that I'd like to make a really simple slideshow, basically all he pics just flicking by, something like [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo"]this[/ame].

So, what program can I use to do this? As I said, it is really simple. I basically want to drag and drop all the pics, and set them (all at once!) to the time I want them to appear. Would Windows Movie Maker work? I also have Adobe Flash, but I've never used that, so I'd probably need some guidance...

Thanks!

Thanks, I gave that a shot. Do you know if there is a way to set the images to appear for a certain duration, as a batch? I couldn't find it, and it's quite a daunting task doing each image separately!

Go to Tools, then Options, and then click the Advanced tab.

You'll see the setting you're looking there. It will set the default duration for each picture you add, and also a default time for any transitions you use between each picture.

Then you can adjust individual pictures one by one in the time line if you need to.

sounds like a cool project you working on:thumbup:. I watched that video you posted too, that sure was cool. it would be neat to take a picture of a young child like that everyday for 6 years.

John_05, you save my life :p I knew tere had to be an option such as that, but could not find it! Thanks a bunch!

C677T, Thanks! And your idea of the young child shot sounds awesome! Anyone willing to give that a go?

John_05, you save my life :p I knew tere had to be an option such as that, but could not find it! Thanks a bunch!

C677T, Thanks! And your idea of the young child shot sounds awesome! Anyone willing to give that a go?

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Most reactions

Back