er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #1 thanks
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #2 hmm.. upside down and noisy, but other than that i like it. I do like the upside down touch.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 D-B-J said: hmm.. upside down and noisy, but other than that i like it. I do like the upside down touch. Click to expand... im confused with that statement
D-B-J said: hmm.. upside down and noisy, but other than that i like it. I do like the upside down touch. Click to expand... im confused with that statement
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #4 Well, im not sure what i am looking at. It looks like an upside down, slightly oof, noisy hotel hallway. Not sure what the significance of it is.. I'd rather it be regularly orientated, and it would give me that "eerie" feel.
Well, im not sure what i am looking at. It looks like an upside down, slightly oof, noisy hotel hallway. Not sure what the significance of it is.. I'd rather it be regularly orientated, and it would give me that "eerie" feel.
Weaving Wax TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 678 Reaction score 0 Location U.S. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #5 It look like an upside-down version of your other hallway shot.