er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 #1 no its not a serous question but let me hear your thoughts 1. 2.
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 #2 2nd one definitely. The pole in the first one is distracting.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Geaux said: 2nd one definitely. The pole in the first one is distracting. Click to expand... hehe I know
Geaux said: 2nd one definitely. The pole in the first one is distracting. Click to expand... hehe I know
Abby Rose TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2010 Messages 642 Reaction score 2 Location Michigan! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 #4 If you know, then why did you ask? The second one, btw.
jajomo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 134 Reaction score 0 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 #5 er111a said: no its not a serous question but let me hear your thoughts Click to expand... My thoughts are why did you start this thread?
er111a said: no its not a serous question but let me hear your thoughts Click to expand... My thoughts are why did you start this thread?
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 #6 Should have just put this in the "Photoshop CS5" thread. Good edit though. Brought some noise out in the process too, but I guess that's to be expected.
Should have just put this in the "Photoshop CS5" thread. Good edit though. Brought some noise out in the process too, but I guess that's to be expected.
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 #7 I prefer the colours of the tree more in the first one, though the sky looks better in the 2nd. Your clone job is also quite noticaeble in the sky.
I prefer the colours of the tree more in the first one, though the sky looks better in the 2nd. Your clone job is also quite noticaeble in the sky.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 yeah I realized that after I posted it