What's cooking?

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I fired up the Char-Griller today.

DSC_0005.jpg

Okay, that's it--I'm gonna make a hamburger for dinner. Seriously, I am gonna make a burger...it's one of my favorites, even though I seldom make burgers. Not gonna grill it though, just pan fry one.

Okay, that's it--I'm gonna make a hamburger for dinner. Seriously, I am gonna make a burger...it's one of my favorites, even though I seldom make burgers. Not gonna grill it though, just pan fry one.
I like pan-fried burgers!

Oh, I hafta tell you how that pork butt turned out: GREAT! That was the best one yet! Nothing but some salt and 6 hours of low heat. Absolutely wonderful! I just ate two sandwiches.

Oh gosh...pork makes some of the best sammiches! For a sandwich, like roasted pork to be sliced thin, with lettuce, onion, and maybe a dash of garlic powder, and not much else. Tonight's burger was a treat.Made simply, with onions fried in the pan with the burger, seasoned with just salt and pepper,and a bit of Worchestershire sauce added halfway through the cooking, and then the sandwich made with just a bit of ketchup, some mayo, some good lettuce, and served on toasted 5-grain bread.

Tonight's burger was a treat.Made simply, with onions fried in the pan with the burger, seasoned with just salt and pepper,and a bit of Worchestershire sauce added halfway through the cooking, and then the sandwich made with just a bit of ketchup, some mayo, some good lettuce, and served on toasted 5-grain bread.
Oh, that sounds fabulous!

Most reactions

Back