SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
upload_2021-1-18_19-35-44.png

Hmmm, I see fixer is not on that list ;)

I'm tempted by the freshly cut grass or apple pie, and it would be a tough choice if it listed old books instead of new books (not so old that they're moldy, but still, old books smell better than new books to me). Campfire would also be more tempting if it were just a fire in a fireplace or wood-burnings stove.

But after all that, my choices are strong coffee and homemade bread. If I could add fire and books, then basically, we've got my idea of one of the coziest, happiest places I can think of - sitting in front of a fire, reading a book while sipping coffee and waiting for the bread to bake.

And I really do like the smell of fixer. Also - and this is weird - the smells of diesel fuel and of a mechanic's garage always makes me super nostalgic about both my father and Europe, so they're also on my favorite smells list.

Of the list I’d choose fresh cut grass and homemade bread. But only because orange grove and pine trees at the top of a mountain aren’t options.

Grass and camp fire. Great combination.

I’d choose fresh cut grass and homemade bread...there is nothing as good as fresh bread out from the oven... smell taste and visual for me over the top...

I think for me it's Bread & good Coffee (the instant at on tap here doesn't smell 1/10th so great).
I like the smell of Campfires but it has too much association with smoke in the eyes, to make the grade.

I'm surprised pine forests & the sea aren't on the list.

1 and 12. I was totally on board with strong coffee until I saw sunscreen. I get transported back to being a carefree kid. That beats coffee smell, barely. :)

I think for me it's Bread & good Coffee (the instant at on tap here doesn't smell 1/10th so great).
I like the smell of Campfires but it has too much association with smoke in the eyes, to make the grade.

I'm surprised pine forests & the sea aren't on the list.

Yes! The smell of the salty air of the Atlantic always makes me happy.

There are so many more that could be on the list, I agree! Pine forests, ocean/salt air, and vanilla extract for starters.

Coffee and garden dirt, though baking bread is only a notch under bread. Good, yeasty bread. See, I'm already re-thinking things. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back