Whats everyone drinking???

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its Friday night!!! I m looking out the window thinking about all the snow I m going to have to shovel tomorrow....lol so why not drink!!

Whats everyone else drinking? Pictures and recipes are welcome!!!!

I m drinking.....Lockwood Sauvignon Blanc 07'
MMMmmmmmm!!!
Cheers!!!:D

Just the usual........

insane.jpg

All out of Arrogant Bastard....so Rum it is!

We are in Maryland - getting slammed right now with snow. Drove over to the Olive Garden across the street and had a couple Italian Margaritas while we waited for dinner to go. Hubby had a couple beers. Drove home...was pretty slippery out there...but we are right across the street so we made it fine. Now drinking beers. I love pretty snow but this is going to ruin my super bowl plans so I am bummed.

We are in Maryland - getting slammed right now with snow. Drove over to the Olive Garden across the street and had a couple Italian Margaritas while we waited for dinner to go. Hubby had a couple beers. Drove home...was pretty slippery out there...but we are right across the street so we made it fine. Now drinking beers. I love pretty snow but this is going to ruin my super bowl plans so I am bummed.

You drove across the street? Couldn't you walk? or slide? :lmao:

I am in PA, and also getting slammed with snow. I wanted to go for a walk tonight to take some pictures, but I think I will pass. :lol:
No drinks for me tonight. :( :thumbdown: Would've been the perfect night to have some hennessy. :lol:

I am in PA, and also getting slammed with snow. I wanted to go for a walk tonight to take some pictures, but I think I will pass. :lol:

Where in Pa....maybe we are neighbors?!!! I m Lancaster County!!

And K........why dont you drink some good stuff!!!
JoseCuervoPlatino-ResDeLaFa.jpg

Mischelle, I don't really care for the Respados. The Especial is good for day-to-day, but if I want to treat myself, I go wit Don Julio Anejo. :biggrin:

Most reactions

Back