What's Goin' On Here?

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First I noticed that John (tirediron) became a site moderator and now have just seen Keith (KmH) is one also. Overread was a good choice, but I welcome the new recruits. Who else is on the list?

For your listening enjoyment........................

Last edited by a moderator:
KmH too?

Wow... these are all names of people I know and love.

Weird.

Did the old guard depart all of a sudden?

Big Mike? ekool? Those other people I can't remember because I didn't see them post that often? :lol:

And no, the ass-kissing wasn't intentional, but if it gets me any mileage I'll go with it. :lol:

You people and your music vids...

Oh fine...

I always thought it was a pretty big site to have only the two moderators I ever saw active in here! NICE!!!!

Man.....I think they had a raffle for the new mod. thing. Didn't you put your name in?

No one has left, that I know of, just a couple more troops being added.

Some, like ekool are Administrators, and some of us are just Site Moderators.

Last edited:
Sooooo.... inquiring minds want to know: were you drafted, conscripted, recruited, or was it one of those "you're the 999,999th visitor, and press this button for your reward!" thing?;):lol:

pgriz said:
Sooooo.... inquiring minds want to know: were you drafted, conscripted, recruited, or was it one of those "you're the 999,999th visitor, and press this button for your reward!" thing?;):lol:

Box tops.

pgriz said:

Box tops.

Ah. Obviously I've been eating the wrong cereal. You notice that you never get any gifts/toys in the stuff that's good for you?

All I can say is "Whips".
They always do the trick :whip:
Easy as that, you know?
:biggrin:

Don't have any experience with whips, on either side. In my mind they are associated either with poor galley slaves rowing triremes, or people dressing in leather and high heels for a little S&M TLC. Neither of which seems to fit TPF moderators, unless I've missed something (won't be the first time, tho!;)). No matter, everyone chosed to date has shown knowledge, patience, maturity, and the ability to bite tongue (or refrain typing) on occasion. And that will make for a forum that doesn't veer off into strange places, at least not too often.

This is what happens when someone puts an extra day in the year - crazy things take place!!

Most reactions

Back