Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hp5 Developed in DDX, Leica M4 + VC 50mmF1.5vm

Scan-130703-0004-XL.jpg

Is it a little out of focus? Or is it just my eyes? Its nicley captured but the dog is a little to centered for my liking

Nice shot.
I don't know what was on the right but it would be better if you have included less of the left area in your composition. The horse head is a little distracting and not relavent to your subject.
..but what can you do :) it's obvious a fast action shot

^
To me, it looks as if the horse would also like to know what's in the bag. Nice photo.

Is it a little out of focus? Or is it just my eyes? Its nicley captured but the dog is a little to centered for my liking

My first reply was hasty, I didnt realise this was film and the more i look at it the more I like it, but I agree it should be cropped in from the left

My first reply was hasty, I didnt realise this was film and the more i look at it the more I like it, but I agree it should be cropped in from the left

Im not messing with it, its only a quick grab fun shot, there was a good clue it was film, HP5

swaggity swag qu'est-ce qui est dans le sac?

Im not messing with it, its only a quick grab fun shot, there was a good clue it was film, HP5

Like I said I was hasty, I didnt really read the post just had a quick glancw at the photo then went back for a closer look.

Like I said I was hasty, I didnt really read the post just had a quick glancw at the photo then went back for a closer look.

I'm only pulling your leg

You had me going to, I'm more foolish for falling for it.

Dogs life series continue, nice catch but don't excuse yourself with HP5. If I can make it razor sharp so can you... However if the HP5 was out of date that might be a bit harder.:lol:

Dogs life series continue, nice catch but don't excuse yourself with HP5. If I can make it razor sharp so can you... However if the HP5 was out of date that might be a bit harder.:lol:

no its fresh, but focus was set to 10feet at f2.8 i just turned and shot

Most reactions

Back