What's that ONE thing....

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(or more things) that you always forget to pack when you go on holidays, or a little trip???

I always forget my pyjamas, or my toothbrush. Or if we're going camping, we always forget the egg flip.

Just was wondering, because I'm going on hols tomorrow and wanted to make sure I packed everything and didn't leave anything important behind! :)

Plastic bag for the dirty clothes on the return trip. I HATE just throwing them back in the suitcase with the leftover clean stuff!

Ohh! Sunnies! Thank you... I'd forgotten them. And I just bought a new pair yesterday.

Screw the pj's... who needs em. :eyebrows: I usually don't forget things but last trip we took, I forgot my makeup bag. Now I've got a seperate one that I keep in the suitcase just for trips. :mrgreen:

a towel....any good traveler needs to take a towel!!

I'm a freak when it comes to traveling so i start packing a week in advance so between my girlfriends extensive list of things to take -which she has been working on for about a week as well- we hardly forget anything anymore. oh wait we did forget the car charger for the ipod...that sucked!!

didnt bring to Joshua Tree:

1) toothbrush
2) toothpaste
3) shampoo
4) a EFFING jacket
5) another pair of shoes
6) sunglasses
7) sunscreen
8) a pillow.

yeah i suck.

MDowdey said:
didnt bring to Joshua Tree:

1) toothbrush
2) toothpaste
3) shampoo
4) a EFFING jacket
5) another pair of shoes
6) sunglasses
7) sunscreen
8) a pillow.

yeah i suck.

You sound like me, I forget everything except the camera gear. I bring enough for two people.

Eric

Yup...

I generally pack too much and have all these books and magazines that I never read.

But...dont we all fear the dreaded 8hour plain flight? I know I do...

Artemis said:
Yup...

I generally pack too much and have all these books and magazines that I never read.

But...dont we all fear the dreaded 8hour plain flight? I know I do...

I only dread the plane flight if I don't have a window seat.

Eric

Most reactions

Back