What's the explanation?

GFruge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Obviously it's some lighting phenomenon, but who can explain exactly how it happened?

Look at the photos below. It's the master bedroom of my house. Anyways, my wife took pictures to share with someone. On the second photo, look at the lines in the mirror that appears to be on the wall. Then look at the other photo and notice there is nothing on the wall exept for the wall art.

It is possible the light reflected off of the backing behind the glass of the mirror. Some mirrors have a sliver backing, there are other backings as well. It is possible that this is a defect of the process the light and angle picked up.

If not, there are exorcists located in most telephone books these days.:)

salt rings are your friend. But I think it is the reflection from the glass vase. Is it filled with glass or stone? Those can be reflective.

It is possible the light reflected off of the backing behind the glass of the mirror. Some mirrors have a sliver backing, there are other backings as well. It is possible that this is a defect of the process the light and angle picked up.
+1 ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

A mirror's reflecting surface is behind a piece of glass and I think the lines in the photo of the mirror are the adhesive used to attach the reflective material to the back of the glass.

I'd bet that if you get a flashlight and look closely at the mirror, you'll be able to see it with the flashlight held at the proper angle.

I think I'll investigate when I get home. Unfortunately that will not be for another 6 days. When I saw the photo, I was quite amazed by it.

I vote for the beveled glass as well. It's too geometrical and is centered on the mirror.

Nice room by the way. Very tasteful.

It's definitely paranormal activity.:lmao:

It's aliens. The lady in the Forth Kind proved that.......

:lmao:

(My husaband and I watched that for the first time last night... twas interesting to say the least. :lol: )

+1 on the fourth kind.

-1 on the whole husband thing. haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back