What's the weather like near you today?

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Post a pic if you wish, I'm killing sometime before work so I took one out of my bedroom window... it's snowing pretty good here... FINALLY :mrgreen:

snow.jpg

It's gunna suck driving downtown for work though.... oh well! :)

Well its cold (about 32 degrees, which is cold for TX) and cloudy.. Thats about it!

Zach :D

50 degress and sunny. Go figure!

It's biting cold out right now...-9 with windchill...but no snow and it is sunny out with some clouds. Hope for snow tommorrow or tonight...but NO MORE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!! (Shark can have it ALL)

Cold (well, everyone is wearing big coats whilst I'm in a jumper) and wet from time to time.

• Current Nearest Observations:
    cloudy 9°C - 48°F
    South Westerly Wind (17 mph)
    Relative Humidity (%): 64,
    Pressure (mB): 992, Falling,
    Visibility: Excellent

*bangs on the desk and chants "I want snow, I want snow"*

This morning, it was still VERY cold here in Dallas. It was probably around 28. Unfortunately we had to jump the wife's car in that too; painful.

It's warming up nicely now though, it must be 40's outside. So we're gonig to the park and I'll hopefully get some good shots to post in the share photos gallery.

Nytmair said:
28 is cold? since when? i wanna move south :LOL:

ONe of the reasons I moved here was beacause the cold really sucks for me... my eyes water real bad from cold wind, my fingers start hurting, my feet get abnormally cold, and it's just not a good experience. I like it hot - very hot. I don't start sweating until around 98 or so, assuming it's not humid, like say Houston or Louisiana. I like it dry, and hot.

midnightCowboy.jpg

it's still snowing here... and very hard... we've got probably a foot in the past few hours... and I don't see signs of it quitting anytime soon!

Probably around 0 degrees Farenheit outside, southwest wind blowing 15 or 20 miles per hour, no snow. Downright depressing weather, if you ask me.

Most reactions

Back