WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Streets

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This has to be the strangest bird photo I've ever taken.
DSC00005a.JPG

That took me a second to notice the branch that it's perched on. Almost looked like it was hanging on the horizontal branch. And ya he can turn his head like an owl.

That took me a second to notice the branch that it's perched on. Almost looked like it was hanging on the horizontal branch. And ya he can turn his head like an owl.

It also seems to have eyes on the front of its head

Zombie sniper has hit the nail on the head IMO.
I think it must be a composite, with a beak cloned onto the back of the birds head. AFAIK owls are the only birds able to rotate their heads to that extent.

The position of the body relative to the branch looks wrong too, there are birds that can manage to hold on sideways but I wouldn't expect to be able to see their feet below the bird if that's the case. -
A more careful look shows the tip of a branch mainly hidden by the bird explaining its position. It does however leave a very odd look.

You are obviously wrong, my friend, as I have not modified the image other than to resize it from original 16 mb. So, it's now confirmed that Goldfinches and Owls can rotate their heads 180 deg.

No this is the exorcist bird.

Most reactions

Back