What's your full time job?

full time pre-med student, part time oil change lackey at dad's shop, with some business endeavors with photography

Soon-to-be Full-Time Law Enforcement student lol, part time waitress. Still got a ways to go ;)

Im an engineer in Cybernetics (computer / electronics) and right now im working for IBM Mexico.

Im a big fan of the drag racing and sometimes I play with the car's performance dealing with the electronics... but that is my hobbie

Currently I'm an audio engineer for National Public Radio, though I'm still in school, so it's a temporary position. Hopefully, it becomes permanent next year once I graduate!

make hyperbaric chambers

Own a medical transcription business for the last 18 years.

Multimedia design & production. I work fulltime & freelance - keeps me pretty busy.

I'm a bender. I bend girders, that's all I'm programmed to do

(I could have sworn you said masochist, swept)

One of my all time favorite shows!!! :lol:

Full time Gerontological Psychology graduate student. I also work part time, but that is probably going to change soon! :)

Work in manufacturing engineering for SMT and Through-hole technology and automation. We make Professional Grade audio amplifiers and microphones (OEM)

13 years in the automated assembly side of PCB assembly where I program, troubleshoot and audit processes for all aspects of our automated assembly lines. Before that I was your helpful hardware man (Ace Hardware) and also a baker.

Haven't become bored yet. ;)

One of my all time favorite shows!!! :lol:

Full time Gerontological Psychology graduate student. I also work part time, but that is probably going to change soon! :)

What exactly is that?

(I start working towards my psychology degree in 11 days!)

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked it up, and it was what I guessed it probably was. :p

Your undergraduate degree or your graduate degree?

Working with the elderly, its actually a double degree. At the same time you get a degree in Aging Studies (Gerontology), and Clinical PSychology. Its a ton of course work, but I love it!!!!

Undergraduate...I'm JUST starting...finally going to college after 7 years out of high school! Soooo...I'm looking at at least 6 years of school ahead of me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back