What's your Impression?

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After another photo safari, I was delighted with this image when I came home. It looks very much like an impressionist painting. This is through the lens, I only upped the saturation and contrast. This image is cropped out of a little larger image, that may help explain whats going on here. I'll post it later. I am interested to hear your impressions of this image. :thumbdown:/:thumbup:?

3826534577_2ee18c7333_o.jpg

Cool! :thumbup:

Reflection on water? Or did you shoot through something?

yea, it really does look like a painting. i love it! it does look like a reflection too as it looks to be upside down?

It is flowers/weeds reflected in the paint of a car door. See the door seam?
Now, What I can't figure out is, is that reflective bokeh, or caused by textured paint?

We went to the Volvo Graveyard this morning. Fun trip.
Theres more in my Flickr thing.

Very cool. Definitely would use the full frame image. The seam makes you wonder even more what it is in a way.

And I also wonder why the reflection looks like this. You mention texture, was the paint textured? Never seen textured paint on a car :scratch:

Well, no, the paint wasn't textured. So does bokeh happen in reflection? That's what I don't get. I manually focussed this. Auto focus couldn't find it. Is this some strange optic/light/reflection science?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back