What's new

Whats your opinion?

MHB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
north MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$tuliponblue.webp
What do you guys think about the blue backdrop. I like it but I kinda have mixed emotions sometimes when I look at it. By the way, general critique is welcome.
 
I think you're half-way between two images. Either go for a close-up of half the bloom showing just the flower petals, or pull back more to include the whole bloom and some stem/leaves.
 
It appears to me that the blue has a gradient in it. That is distracting.

Also, since you're going for a "look", I suggest that you clone out the extra plant material in the background. It is distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom