Whats your pet's name?

We've had;
Pusky (female cat), Scampy (female Alsatian), Kelly (female mongrel) and Scruffy (male mongrel).
The current ones are Susie (female cat ex-neighbours), Pickles (female Kelpie/Border Collie) and Abby (female Border Collie).

mines name is chase......

(runs out of forum quickly)

md

Dogs: Sydney and Deuce
Cats: Crash and Stasha
Dust bunnies: Too many to be named.

Our cats are Tigger who is a Bengal and Trixie who is an Abbysinian.

We call them TnT..... ;^D They are always a blast to watch as well as a constant photo op!

My cat is called sooty!

Is it because she is black? Yes!

Not because she has been known to dissapear up our chimney!

No pets allowed in dorms. Think I should adopt a rock or something.
Back home I have Rosco P Coletrain (male beagle) and Lovey (female beagle).
Previous pets include King and Pumkin (male guinea pigs), Nibbles and Taz (male hamsters).

She's my Lady

lady005.jpg.w300h331.jpeg

ferny said:
I'd love to have a Beagle!

Beagles are great. They're stuborn as all hell when it comes to following a scent though. They'd follow their nose anywhere. I only moved eight days ago, and already I miss them. I set up my sceen saver so that it's a slideshow of Rosco and Lovey photos. :oops:

my name is Bond, James Bond... yes that's the name of my shih tzu dog... you can find him here: www.shih.tzu.prv.pl and if you don't know how this breed look like ... you may be surprised by the name :p

our cats name is minon (like the filet) aka minnie,mimi,minniemoo,stupid cat (by my fiance only
she is siamese

I have a dog named Madeleine, but we call her Maddie, or Stupid. She answers to both =D I love that dog.

Most reactions

Back