When all you had was your mobile...

Just because it was one of my favorite shots from our climb, here's one I took last Sat. Did take the DSLR too but the auto-processing and panoramic made this quite interesting to me:

czUgNL3.jpg

I started photography when DSLRs didn't actually properly exist and when they surfaced I was working in a camera shop and got to play with them. Still took a good year or two to make the shift. Also got to play with the first camera phones which were pretty bad.

Now I do quite a lot of iphonorgaphy and edit them all on the go.

But with ipad becoming stronger and being able to do full blown editing in for example Affinity Photo for ipad. It won't be long before we genuinly don't need a computer anymore.

From my Samsung Galaxy S7. I was out on my morning walk/run through the woods and saw this.

Oh by the way, this photo is one of the top photos on Flickr Explore today lol.

Erwin-170922-15489.jpg

Last edited:
I have not had very good luck taking pictures with the cellphone. Sure, they're great for certain things. Maybe a big fish you caught, or birthday pictures. A couple weekend's ago, dad and I went fishing. Got to the lake at the butt crack of dawn. The boat landing is on the west side of the lake. On the east side is a floating island and bog. The sun was blood red and behind the island.

Then I looked to the north. Might look blurry, but that's fog rolling in. Within minutes it was so thick we couldn't see three feet in front of us. Just as fast, it was gone. Had one of the best fishing days we've ever had on this lake.

Attachments

• 20170924_201647.jpg
    20170924_201647.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 20170924_200827.jpg
    20170924_200827.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 247

Most reactions

New Topics

Back