When phones go bad

The photo is too large on my screen, I have to scroll just to take the whole thing in.

But from what I can get from the concept, I love it. Couldn't agree more. Nicely done.

Really like this! Was the powdery white stuff done in Photoshop? Or did you use some type of flour?

Really like this! Was the powdery white stuff done in Photoshop? Or did you use some type of flour?
thank you .. the powdery stuff is a couple of layers of custom brushes set at varying opacities

Chris I have no idea how you do it but as usual you've struck just the perfect balance between interesting and cool vrs creepy and disturbing. First rate stuff, as always.

I find the painted on shirt look to be very disturbing... which I assume is exactly what you were aiming at.

Nice work!

Chris I have no idea how you do it but as usual you've struck just the perfect balance between interesting and cool vrs creepy and disturbing. First rate stuff, as always.

thank you

A bit of departure? Very interesting and well done!
his mom is a painter and hmua... she likes my photography ... so she brought her children with and visited me and we played... the children enjoy being painted and then I was given carte blanche on what I created...I am not into gore and would never portray it... but I like to make the viewer stop and think

I find the painted on shirt look to be very disturbing... which I assume is exactly what you were aiming at.

Nice work!
the painted shirt was his moms idea....I asked how far he could breathe in and then asked for a shocked expression...and lit it so I could place it into a scene I had shot earlier that suited

Most reactions

Back