When the girls away, the boy will play!

shmne

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girlfriend went off to work early today, leaving me several hours alone. I wanted to take a simple but silly photo, and I think I nailed it!

Afterthought Edit: Posing people that aren't there is much more difficult than previously thought.

joecoulasmultipost.jpg

Last edited:
those pictures are always fun, but you messed up on the wood right beside the hoodie version of you

Good eye ^_- I was too lazy to composite the wood layer all the way across, so I just did a quick fix haha

Edit:
No that isn't a bowl lol it is actually a marker xD and now that you said that I can't see anything else

Being a little OCD, the clutter on that coffee table made me cringe and I didn't get a good look at the picture....so I can't really comment further other than to say you should clean your coffee table...lol.

Being a little OCD, the clutter on that coffee table made me cringe and I didn't get a good look at the picture....so I can't really comment further other than to say you should clean your coffee table...lol.
haha i disagree
i think it goes along with the whole "when the girls away, the boys will play" theme
theyre just having a good time
reading pokemon, drinking vodka, and having a little smoke smoke :lol:

Very creative.
Your GF is going to be pissed when she sees you had a party with all those guys.:mrgreen:

HAHA! *Awesome*!

Just out of curiosity... How do you go about doing something like that? I mean, clearly you take several pictures of yourself in different locations/positions, but do you just throw the camera up on a tripod, never touch it again and then just cut your body out of every shot and reposition them into one shot... or do you stitch the room together???

^^^Did that make any kind of sense? :scratch: Probably not... :lol:
theres a couple different ways to do it
the easiest being,
tripod
taking multiple shots without moving the camera
and then cutting them all up and putting them into one picture

@Erose86
Well you got the start right on target, tripod, flash (ambient light kept changing). After I had my base exposure I just plugged away.

Using photo shop I stacked all the images on top of each other and literally hand painted (using the mask tool, and white brush) each one back in. I started off with the clean slate taken at the end of the shoot so that I could have the least amount of changes picture to picture.

Simple technique, and one I use in my video presentations to make people laugh as well.

@pbelarge
Not as pissed once she finds out that I finished up the Absolute for this photo :p

haha i disagree
i think it goes along with the whole "when the girls away, the boys will play" theme
theyre just having a good time
reading pokemon, drinking vodka, and having a little smoke smoke :lol:

I wasn't talking photographically....I was talking about helping with my "shutter" factor. Bugs and Spiders don't bother me....messy spaces.....(I just shuttered again).

I have 3 all together :) so almost every one has a blue lighter, the rest have to share a red, black, and green one. I feel bad for the ones that don't fit in :|

nice..... I wish all boys do the same when their girls are awaY)))lol

this is a nice photo...I would only change the composition of YOUs a little.

Hi,

Love the concept, personally would prefer less green in the tone, but that's just personal taste. I'd definitely fix the wood cloning, it's a shame to leave it like that at this stage.

I'd steal the idea immediately but, honest to God, it'd not be worth the response from my girlfriend when she'd see the mess. The giving out or the silent treatment....I don't know which is worse...

Steve

Most reactions

New Topics

Back