What's new

When There's Nothing Left but Darkness

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my favorite sunset shot...

$8130770577_75074f1575_h.webp
 

Attachments

  • $8130770577_3efa35091d_b.webp
    $8130770577_3efa35091d_b.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 119
I feel it needs be trimmed a bit from bottom to make the horizon near @ 1/3rd; it is beautiful, but the caption is not doing justice to the image :D
 
This is one of those shots where I couldn't find a "great" title. I only remember how quickly it went from this intense color to pitch black, hence my title at the time. I will repost this later after the trim and see if I can't do a better title. Thanks for the commentand suggestions.
 
Golden Slumbers...Tonight

$8249249461_229b428164_o.webp
 
Thanks! I like the title better, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom