When To Many Needs Collide

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looks like my photography spending took a serious hit today. Had to replace my old trailer with a 20' car hauler for an upcoming project. 😏
Resized_20220309_140043.jpeg

What a shame, you had to buy yourself a new trailer! But then, less money for photography... Reminds me of the trailer the guy uses who cuts my grass, not that long but similar style. Have fun hauling stuff!!

@vintagesnaps It will likely get used more than my cameras at least in the short term. We bought some recreational property last year about 30 mile from us. In the process of remodeling and landscaping will be hauling equipment and materials. Also have a couple hundred pine logs to go to the mill, finding someone to do small lot timber harvesting is virtually impossible anymore.

@vintagesnaps It will likely get used more than my cameras at least in the short term. We bought some recreational property last year about 30 mile from us. In the process of remodeling and landscaping will be hauling equipment and materials. Also have a couple hundred pine logs to go to the mill, finding someone to do small lot timber harvesting is virtually impossible anymore.
Maybe if it was walnut instead of pine. :)

Maybe if it was walnut instead of pine. :)

The walnut, cherry, oak, pecan, poplar, etc are for my private use. I keep a stash air drying in the barn, though other time demands has prevented me from building much furniture of late.

Most reactions

Back