Unsung TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2010 Messages 36 Reaction score 1 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2011 #1 Constructive criticism is appreciated. ISO 80, F/5.6, 1/20 sec
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2011 #2 Interesting photograph. I kinda like it.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I think, I would like to see all of "Are You Here".
gummibear TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 233 Reaction score 7 Location AL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2011 #4 mishele said: I think, I would like to see all of "Are You Here". Click to expand... yeah, I agree. I like it though. Maybe even a shot with a lower perspective would look good too. cool idea.
mishele said: I think, I would like to see all of "Are You Here". Click to expand... yeah, I agree. I like it though. Maybe even a shot with a lower perspective would look good too. cool idea.
Jeatley TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2010 Messages 417 Reaction score 9 Location New Iberia, La Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2011 #5 cool idea. but I think you should keep trying !!!!
Unsung TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2010 Messages 36 Reaction score 1 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I'm surprised with the responses, thanks. After looking through the set, I see no pictures of it that look better or different enough. However, here is a quick, recent snapshot of what I photographed it with and approximations of the light sources: And a Powershot S90.
I'm surprised with the responses, thanks. After looking through the set, I see no pictures of it that look better or different enough. However, here is a quick, recent snapshot of what I photographed it with and approximations of the light sources: And a Powershot S90.
Samerr9 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 683 Reaction score 46 Location Abu Dhabi,UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 #7 that is cool