Where do YOU get your Digital Pictures Printed?

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elvir.bravehost.com
Hello!

Well, I always use Walgreens, but recently, they have been doing a bad job so I wanted to try a new place. So, where else better to ask than a forum with PHOTOGRAPHERS!

Any recomendations?

THANKS!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, I didn't know that you could upload them to a website and they would deliver. Thats cool but the only problem is that I have Dial-Up so I cant upload the 7 MP pictures; if I do, my internet times out.

Hows Wal-Mart Photos?

SlySniper said:
Wow, I didn't know that you could upload them to a website and they would deliver. Thats cool but the only problem is that I have Dial-Up so I cant upload the 7 MP pictures; if I do, my internet times out.

Hows Wal-Mart Photos?
The ones around here are the same/worse than Walgreens. One of the Walmarts near here has the exact same photo machine as Walgreens does, the other has a much older one. Their workers are usually stretched a lot more thinly too, so I hear a lot more horror stories of lost and mixed up pictures, and the machine breaking down due to not being taken care of. BUT....it varies from store to store, so you'll have to do your own investigating, really.

Just depends on the Wal-Mart. One of the ones close to me has a great crew working there and does as good, if not better, than some pro labs. The other Wal-Marts in the area are just so-so.

I use mpix for very large prints or wallets because they cut them so nicely :D Otherwise I have a printer.

Artemis said:
My printer 90% of the time...

OOOHH Thats right! I can do that tooo!! Damn, I'm stupid. I just need to buy some of that photo paper. Do you think a HP PSC 1315 All-In-One can do a good job?

Thanks for all the responses guys!:thumbup: :hug::

I use a Epson 2200 for up to 13 X 19 prints that I sell, and a little 4 X 6 HP printer for proofs. Anything bigger than 13 X 19 I send out. I always upsample the file to the print size at 300 DPI and save in tiff format, this makes for BIG files. I wouldnt recomend dialup.

I'll use my home printer or my photo lab's printer if I really need some high quality prints. I'll get the model tomorrow in class.

Most reactions

Back