Where do you get your film

xjken99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The only places around here that I know stock 35mm film are the grocery and drug stores. I keep reading posts that mention buying online or ordering pro type films and I would like know where do you get yours?

If there is anyone here from the greater Cincinnati area that knows of any
stores or labs in our area that stock it please let me know.

Two places... B&H and Walmart.

"Good" film at B&H, "regular" film at Walmart.

Might not believe this, but I was just going to post something similiar, when I found this thread. I was going to ask who had the best prices, though, not where to get it.

However, I had already compared prices to B&H, and they seemed to have the best prices that I could find...for 35mm, anyway.

IMO Digital Truth Sucks, They screwed me out of $8.95 to ship two rolls of 35mm, standard shipping, they could have mailed them for a buck. Screw them, they'll never see my business again.:grumpy:

J.:mrgreen:

Might not believe this, but I was just going to post something similiar, when I found this thread. I was going to ask who had the best prices, though, not where to get it.

However, I had already compared prices to B&H, and they seemed to have the best prices that I could find...for 35mm, anyway.

IMO Digital Truth Sucks, They screwed me out of $8.95 to ship two rolls of 35mm, standard shipping, they could have mailed them for a buck. Screw them, they'll never see my business again.:grumpy:

J.:mrgreen:

Yeah, I have looked around and checked prices too so when Actor posted the link to Freestyle I thought great but when I went there, Wow, HP5 was 50 cents more a roll. I couldn't beleive it. I checked some more and they were all higher. I didn't even check the shipping at that point because I usually get free shipping from B&H. B&H has better prices on 4x5 film than anywhere else that I can find. Looks like I will be sticking with B&H.

B&H here as well. I don't mind buying locally, but I'll be damned if I can find a real camera shop in Fort Lauderdale. I guess I may have finally found something to miss about Miami...

I have two good local camera stores in my area that I frequent. Mike Crivello's Camera and Art's Camera. When I buy film (which is rare these days), I go to one of those two.

Most reactions

Back