Where do you get?

genofmemphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new to the photography business and the forum and I am trying to find a place to develop photos and buy albums and other things. I want someplace that isn't expensive but is good quality. Has anyone used Meridian for developing?

When you say develop, do you mean to develop film, or print digital pictures?

I've never heard of Meridian (doesn't necessarily mean anything).

Google professional labs and find one near you. Get the free test prints, and if you arent in love try anothing. There are countless labs across the country but finding one close to home will be beneficial for the rush orders.

Mpixpro / McKenna / Bay (although I dont persoanlly like them - many do) / Millers / WHCC.

Millers and MpixPro are the same company.

Add H&H Color Lab and Nations Photo to your list.

Most of the good quality issue takes place at your end.

Your customers should be indirectly paying for the cost of printing.

I like white house custom color and black river imaging.

pro labs usually require legitimate business info. you can have things good, fast, or cheap - only pick two. not many instances of good and cheap. go the extra mile for your clients!

Not expensive and good quality at times does not go hand in hand. Before you even start working with albums are you familiar with how to calibrate your workflow? Although I do not use them Bay Photo may be a one stop shop for you. For albums it's best to wait for trade shows this way you can see them in person and decide which companies to carry.

Christos

I use meridian a LOT for sports. They do a beautiful job.

I use white house (WHCC) and I love them, I like the simplicity of when you order your items, their customer service is great!

I use white house (WHCC) and I love them, I like the simplicity of when you order your items, their customer service is great!

Many to most new businesses love WHCC. They do a wonderful job and are geared toward helping you get launched and working well with the lab. Definitely would consider them!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back