Where does...........

PlasticSpanner said:
Your lap go when you stand up?

:lol:

Mines still there, although i cant seem to put my dinner on it? I'll try googling it see what comes up :p

Well sometimes, during class, it does embarassing things when I stand up, and I have to cover my lap with my notebook.

I just think of it being like those little desks that come out of the seat in the airplane if you're in the front row... They're still there but not of much use... ;)

PlasticSpanner said:
I posted it in the wrong forum by mistake! :lol::thumbup:
I KNEW it!

So everyone...here's yet another plug for becoming a subscriber! You get to participate in all PS's odd threads! consider this a preview.

OK Corry, I did it. Now cough up the dough.

clarinetJWD said:
I KNEW it!

So everyone...here's yet another plug for becoming a subscriber! You get to participate in all PS's odd threads! consider this a preview.

OK Corry, I did it. Now cough up the dough.

:biglaugh: That's a good one!

(he actually thinks I'm gonna PAY him! :lol: I mean, just cuz I SAID I would pay him doesn't mean it's actually gonna HAPPEN! :lol: )

core_17 said:
:biglaugh: That's a good one!

(he actually thinks I'm gonna PAY him! :lol: I mean, just cuz I SAID I would pay him doesn't mean it's actually gonna HAPPEN! :lol: )
I know secrets, corry...Like your torrid love affair with................

If I am not payed by this time tomorrow, details will be revealed!!!

*looks around nervously*

Er..uh...check your bank account Mr. Dombrowski, sir. I wired it to you just now...should all be there. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Most reactions

Back