oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2014 #1 Something to crow about. Attachments $image.webp 208.1 KB · Views: 112 $image.webp 106.7 KB · Views: 127 $image.webp 136.4 KB · Views: 134 $image.webp 65.6 KB · Views: 115 $image.webp 74.3 KB · Views: 130 $image.webp 192.8 KB · Views: 119
JustJazzie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 3,793 Reaction score 1,732 Location Bailey, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2014 #2 These are fantastic! I can't wait to view them on a bigger screen. Trying to decide which is my favorite.
These are fantastic! I can't wait to view them on a bigger screen. Trying to decide which is my favorite.
snowbear121 52 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,946 Reaction score 16,268 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Nice. I'll go with #2 as a favorite.
SCraig Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 12, 2011 Messages 6,474 Reaction score 2,451 Location Nashville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2014 #4 Very nice, Ed. Love them all but #1 reminds me so much of many places around here it really calls to me.
Very nice, Ed. Love them all but #1 reminds me so much of many places around here it really calls to me.
snerd Anti-Dentite Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 4,030 Reaction score 1,482 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2014 #5 I like them all, Ed!! Processing is nice and clear, sharp and just all very nice. Thanks!
Ysarex91 85 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2014 #6 I love the Kentucky Hills. Where's the photos of the stills? Joe
limr35 4 Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 20,814 Reaction score 13,166 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #7 Love these, Ed! The first one doesn't look that different from where I live. Similar hills and green and fluffy clouds. I love the tiger lilies - one of my favorite flowers and great shots of them. And that goat! Just :heart:
Love these, Ed! The first one doesn't look that different from where I live. Similar hills and green and fluffy clouds. I love the tiger lilies - one of my favorite flowers and great shots of them. And that goat! Just :heart: