Where.... slumps???

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Where are all the new shots? I don't know about everyone else but I have been in such a slump lately. Outdoor shots here are far and few between this year and my indoor shots are really suffering.

Tried taking pictures of my wives christmas village and it turned out quite bad.

Anyways just wondering if this was contagious...
:?

bogleric said:
Tried taking pictures of my wives christmas village and it turned out quite bad.

How many do you have????? ;) :thumbsup: You sly dog, you!

Anyway, yeah I've been feeling the same way. Realized the other day that I haven't really done anything this month yet! 8O I'm used to taking 500 shots a month, now I'm almost halfway through and have zilch! :|

I've actually shot quite a bit over the last couple of months, but it's all been for class assignments and I consider it lame, mostly. :oops: I did post some of the night stuff because I had more questions, but they weren't very compelling, either.

Now that I'm free of class I MUST try to keep getting out there and shooting just for me.... and gee it's been so cold. (read: slacker with an excuse) :goodvibe:

I did some slide stuff I kinda liked from my mini vacation back in September, just haven't gotten around to posting anything since class started then. I'll get off my butt soon.

(sshh don't tell her :lol: ) sorry not from Utah, but you would like to hear the stories if I was. I am sure of that. OF course you know I meant wife's..

I have nearly none for the month either and that really sucks.... I am just at a loss of what to go and shoot. Hopefully christmas vacation will help.

I have been in a total slump too. I haven't been in the darkroom since the end of August, and I think I've shot like 2 1/2 rolls of film since then as well. Ugh, I suck. Now I think I have good reason, since I then sold my condo, bought a house, moved, etc, so I've been damn busy, but still I need to get off my ass. I think my darkroom will be pretty much done this weekend and that will be a huge motivator.

What really erks me is there is more people on there than ever with great comments and I have no new good pics to post.... Ugh

I really need to get out this weekend and shoot some.....

Most reactions

Back