IDLaxStar TPF Noob! Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 174 Reaction score 0 Location Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #1 What is the best online store to buy a grey card? What has free shipping or the best prices? Thanks for the help too.
What is the best online store to buy a grey card? What has free shipping or the best prices? Thanks for the help too.
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #2 Let me google that for you
R rokclmb TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 92 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #3 iBats said: Let me google that for you Click to expand... That's AWSOME!!! I've never seen that before.
iBats said: Let me google that for you Click to expand... That's AWSOME!!! I've never seen that before.
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #4 rokclmb said: iBats said: Let me google that for you Click to expand... That's AWSOME!!! I've never seen that before. Click to expand... lol
rokclmb said: iBats said: Let me google that for you Click to expand... That's AWSOME!!! I've never seen that before. Click to expand... lol
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 Banned #5 www.greycardswithfreeshipping.com
IDLaxStar TPF Noob! Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 174 Reaction score 0 Location Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Wow guys thanks for all the help. I can't thank you enough.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 #7 Not all gray cards are created equal. Ask me how I know. I only use the Whibal card now www.rawworkflow.com . \ NAPP members get a discount. What! You haven't joined NAPP yet? Great Photoshop info, magazine, forums, tutorials, and discounts out the wazoo. Just use the referral link in my siggy down there▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼.
Not all gray cards are created equal. Ask me how I know. I only use the Whibal card now www.rawworkflow.com . \ NAPP members get a discount. What! You haven't joined NAPP yet? Great Photoshop info, magazine, forums, tutorials, and discounts out the wazoo. Just use the referral link in my siggy down there▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼.