Where to shoot at Caribbean

LegnoMadera

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

Soon I will visit Caribbean area with my gf and this time gonna be to master my poor skils and for pleasure of course :) I would like to ask where are best rated by you places, scenarios, etc for mostly portraits photos. Also if sb know sth about any workshops that can recomend would be great.

Cheers

where isn't there a good place to shoot on any Caribbean island?

where isn't there a good place to shoot on any Caribbean island?

Good point :) I know it can sounds crazy but I don't want be disappointed about my shoots there or after all find out there were places I could find better places.

Which island are you going to? That may help narrow down some must-see sights.

Which island are you going to? That may help narrow down some must-see sights.

• Start with Virgin Islands and going west to Portorico, Dominkana, Cuba, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, - plans can change for sure. Hope to do make them all.

I wouldn't be too concerned at this point as to the best places to shoot, you won't have a problem. If you were planning on going for a short week then go on line and word search where you're going, chances are you'll find pictures and locations. There will be nice images to be had around most corners.

I would be more concerned about the TIME to shoot. Early morning and just before sunset will have the best light. Shoot your best locations at those times and you won't be disappointed.

Street scenes and underwater would of course be a different story, but as far as Caribbean beauty, I've been a little disappointed. One exception is St John island in Virgin Islands. Read some first.

You can search flickr.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back