Look at the color! Per usual, I am a fan. It's beautiful, especially the lighting. And I love your clown!
I just sat here for 10 minutes looking for the clown.... Ha ha.And I love your clown!

now that is great!
the foreground is really intersting - you have those red streaks - like fire or blood - to my thinking (what with a field of popies and the WWI association - but also because it brings to mind a python sketch of eating cake in the trenches!)
out of interest how did you get the streaks? 2 photos combind?
I just sat here for 10 minutes looking for the clown.... Ha ha.![]()

Hmmm. That reminds me of my second cousin on my mothers' side twice removed, used to make a helluva sponge cake.
Forgot to mention that the dead red undergrowth really does add an impact to the shot.