Where would you go?

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Where would you go if money was no option? This does not have to be photo related but since as long as I can remember I have always wanted to see

#1. Sydney
#2. The outback
#3. Ireland (countyside)
#4. Scottland
#5. Italy
#6. Tokyo
#7. London
#8. Paris
#9. Iceland
#10. Vietnam
I have crossed Ontario off the list since I have now been there once and KNOW I AM going back ;) Used to be #4 :mrgreen:

The top three came into my heaad before I ever even held a camera! :shock:

Where would you go?

# 1 Australia (yes, yet again, and for more than a fortnight! and to more places! and to see my friends!!!)
# 2a some parts of the States to see some friends, or meet them for the first time in person
and
#2b other parts of the States for photos

Iceland has always sounded fascinating. So have
China
Japan
New Zealand

Ah yes I must add NZ so I could meet vonny and have him explain the whole kiwi thingh to me in person! If you come to the states LaFoto look me up! :mrgreen:

probably ireland. after that, new zealand. drink wine with the pakeha!!

md

Pretty much all of Europe..esp Germany as Aubrey is excited to show me where he was when he was there, I've been to Australia once but would love to go back, and make a stop at NZ as well.

I'd like to go to Japan as well. Hmmmm...LaFoto maybe we need to plan a trip together!

If money was no option! nz, austrialia, africa, fuji, anywhere warm would really do right now, this morning it's -26 c of -15 f for all of you americans out there! I hope that my van starts!

1. US - All the states
2. Europe
3. India - All the states
4. Kathmandu (Nepal)
5. Tibet
6. China
7. Mauritius
8. NZ
9. Africa

I'd go to Italy, Australia, Spain, Japan aaaaand Hawii atleast.

Top three... (in no particular order)
1) Scotland
2) New Zealand
3) The Moon

Zach :D

hahha...the moon. you know its made out of cheese? thats so cool..i wonder if its gouda.

md

Most reactions

Back