What's new

Where's Dad ?

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wonder if the girl is thinking this ....... ?

Taken at La Jolla which is a BEAUTIFUL place to visit just north of San Diego.

where-dad.jpg
 
If I may be perfectly blunt, it seems a little snapshotish. It is missing something...I don't know what, but it is missing something that would make it great rather than good.

Where was this, by the way...it looks familiar. It looks like part of San Diego Bay....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom