Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all

This post serves 2 purposes firstly to Critique my photoshop skills / camera skills and secondly to address which image would go better in the wall of my room.

I took this image a few months ago and posted it (the color one) a day later someone else posted something more fantastic and someone posted a great idea to combine black / white and the colors.

The problem is that with the inverted image i think it stands out too much and steals focus form the color, and the half inverted image has that border around it which also distracts a bit. EIther way the right image is the image of focus and it's kinda disturbing.

And the alternative

The larger images are linked and about 80k each. THe original image has a resolution over 6000 pixels wide and i was going to send it to snap printing to make a poster about 80cm long but i'm not final on the dimensions.

Basically what do you think, is there some way i can make it better?

top one...

far right image of the bottom is too distracting.. draws the eye straight to it.

Ether, I can't see your wall. :wink: Sorry
#1 for me, I don’t like frame on the right with the white silhouette of trees in the foreground

And the jury agrees unanamously

Thanks a lot everyone. I'll se about getting it printed asap.

In case u are wondering the wall has a light yellow background, and it's a big empty space. I have a Bruce Lee poster adjacent but i wanted something colourful. Thanks again for all your help. I'll have a play and see if i can't get that white outline away but hey it looks pretty good as it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back