Which camera to buy??

JMac4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ive researched a lot over the past few days and I'm interested in the Panasonic GH4, GX8, Sony a6300, a5100, and the Fuji XT-20. My price range is $500-$800, I'll be using the camera for travels, scenery, and instagram pictures of me and friends. I would love for 4k video but have an iPhone 6s that can do that so. If anyone could help me in this decision that would be amazing thanks!

ive researched a lot over the past few days and I'm interested in the Panasonic GH4, GX8, Sony a6300, a5100, and the Fuji XT-20. My price range is $500-$800, I'll be using the camera for travels, scenery, and instagram pictures of me and friends. I would love for 4k video but have an iPhone 6s that can do that so. If anyone could help me in this decision that would be amazing thanks!

JMac4, a community like a forum is meant to help people. And we try our best to do so. But if someone comes here, opens a thread, gets answers, never thanks anybody for the time they invest into answers (in the other thread I took the time to check the internet if I remembered all the cameras well enough to give you the infomation you need), and then opens another thread with almost the same question to use other peoples times, I won´t continue to help - very sorry!

JMac4, a community like a forum is meant to help people. And we try our best to do so. But if someone comes here, opens a thread, gets answers, never thanks anybody for the time they invest into answers (in the other thread I took the time to check the internet if I remembered all the cameras well enough to give you the infomation you need), and then opens another thread with almost the same question to use other peoples times, I won´t continue to help - very sorry!
Yea u gave 0 important info

If you don't feel that the information Photo1x1.com provided was useful then I suggest you reconsider your criteria for usefulness. I also suggest you reconsider your criteria for gratitude. As for me I think I'll just add you to my ignore list and avoid the annoyance.

Don't you have an active thread on this ?

If you don't feel that the information Photo1x1.com provided was useful then I suggest you reconsider your criteria for usefulness. I also suggest you reconsider your criteria for gratitude. As for me I think I'll just add you to my ignore list and avoid the annoyance.

Actually he did change his question. He listed specific cameras, and has backed off the 4k requirement saying that he could use his Iphone. Now he did use the same title which is a little confusing.

JMac4 - The others are razzing you as you have basically done a very similar thread with the same title. In most cases it's "polite" to keep the same thread going. I noticed you did change your question and added specific cameras, and backed off the 4k requirement. But the similar threads and same titles is confusing.

A good place to go is DXOmark.com they test cameras and rate them. But they also have a nice comparison feature where you can select 3 cameras at a time and view their test results. But can also view their specifications side by side. Might give that site a look over and put the cameras your interested in, for comparison.

Olympus OMD EM10 III

mirrorless is good for travel ...small .. light - but can still use DSLR lens
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Most reactions

Back