which country you'd like to visit?

MDowdey said:
ireland. AUSTRALIA. NEW ZEALAND.

me, vonnagy, manda, and lumi would paint the town red.

md

Ya betcha sweet a** we would :thumbsup: !

I wanna go to Italy , the Greek Islands , Russia , US again , Canada , Africa , Spain , Egypt ..... this list is gonna get LONG so ...

I wanna go everywhere.

I really want to go to Germany to see where I was born. Dad was in the Army and we left for home when I was 6 months old so I don't remember anything about it there.

Then I want to go to Ireland. There is a place there that I can take a horse riding/training vacation and do nothing but improve my riding and jumping and see the sights.

I've always wanted to go to Greece and Switzerland. I've been to France, Holland, England and Australia. I would love to do more traveling!

Shark said:
Kel and I have talked pretty seriously about moving to europe after my parents are gone (as morbid a thought as that is, it has to be planned for and thought about. :| )

Forgeddubout Europe buddy.

Move to Aus so we can be neighbours and have bbq's and stuff :thumbsup:
Coz , I'll tell ya what , I'm gettin mighty tired from swimmin over for a hamburger :?

Luminosity said:
Shark said:
Kel and I have talked pretty seriously about moving to europe after my parents are gone (as morbid a thought as that is, it has to be planned for and thought about. :| )

Forgeddubout Europe buddy.

Move to Aus so we can be neighbours and have bbq's and stuff :thumbsup:
Coz , I'll tell ya what , I'm gettin mighty tired from swimmin over for a hamburger :?

:cheers: :cheers:

ireland. AUSTRALIA. NEW ZEALAND.

me, vonnagy, manda, and lumi would paint the town red.

md

I'll have some puss in the chully bun for when ya get here, matey ;) (always keep speights for your mates)

Places I have not been that I want to visit:
Nova Scotia (to see my good mates), New England, Tierra del Fuego, Brasil, Antarctic Penisula, Norway, Sweden, Ireland, Namibia & South Africa, Nepal. Oh, and Poland to visit Anja ;)

I had plans to go to Nepal with my dad next year but he chickened out. :( Instead we are going tour the south island of nz together at xmas :D

Places I want to re-visit:
Austria ( family), Colorado (family), Georgia -USA (family), Victoria/Australia, , NSW, Tazzy (best kept secret in oz), South Australia, BC, Hungary, Czech Republic, Georgia (the country)

Ever since I was a kid I've wanted to see Australia...and now I want to see New Zealand, too! My boyfriend has always talked about wanting to see Greece, so I've caught a little of that fever, too, I guess.

europe:
i love france, and paris, so i can go there anytime - i try to visit paris every year -:)
geece - never been, but i love greek food -;)
norway, sweden - i hope to get there soon
Romania

others

New Zealand (Mark, id love to visit you too!!! :D ), Canada( -:) )

far Russia, Tadzhikistan (because of the 'luna papa' great movie -:)

-:)

Pilgrim I may have a spare cupboard you could inhabit in London at some point. Maybe even a spare room if you're lucky... depends if I still own my flat up there.

Most reactions

Back