What's new

Which do you prefer?

I really need a picture of what you actually look like now so that this mental image will be complete and I can call upon it whenever my mood needs a lift.


will this work?

2207054042_60f4829cbc.jpg
 
my mental image of that one guy would be one of these guys :mrgreen::

wingusdingus.jpg
 
[sings] secret asian man...secret asian man [/sings]
 
I took this picture of my lens cap. I know it's a bit out of focus,but which one looks better?

Color:
2339707166_092a522ec8_o.jpg


or

Black and white:
2339707166_092a522ec8_o.jpg


c&c welcome
:hail:youre bloody brilliant mate!! this right here is art ahead of its time. hahaha.

anyway...i thought it was secret "agent" man. could be wrong though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom