What's new

Which do you prefer?

Tom09

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
which do you prefer?
morning haze
3000021134_7ce3ed8665.jpg


sunset
2986577055_da532f4fec.jpg


Focal Point
2991909802_f318ec8d25.jpg
 
Last edited:
The first 2 do nothing for me really...the second one the foreground trees look OOF and is way to distracting. The last one is by far the best out of this group and thats the one i would of chose out of them all.

Good work!!!
 
Well I guess I'll be the odd one and say that I like the second one the most. The hellish reds and oranges are a bit abstract, but then you get a hint of the subject matter with the rooftop barely visible. The actual quality of the photo isn't spectacular, but I love the feel and the concept.

And as for the third one, I'm sorry, but I'm highly opposed to almost all HDRs I've seen, and this is no exception. It's a great shot, but the typical HDR haloing and the extreme contrast kind of wreck it for me. If your PP was a bit more subtle, then it would have been my pick too.
 
cool
 
im kinda awkward i prefer the 2nd one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom