Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picture190B.jpg

The original

Picture190C.jpg

The crop

Thoughts please?

I prefer the 2nd crop. but the colors of the first..... Doesnt really answer your question though. sorry.

Elliott

The crop of nr2 is better. But I would also try to get rid of the fish-eye angle. And I believe a B&W conversion with a heavy red filter would be cool.

Nice lines in this shot. It has all the potential but I believe it's not completely finished.

Cheers, Jeroen

The crop is better. No doubt. That was what I thought before I even got to view the cropped version: "I would crop it so that thing in the foreground would be gone" were my thoughts.

But jeroen is right: the colours are better in the first version.

I preffer the crop, i feel it highlights the pylons a little more. But there both good. I was driving back the other day down the motorway and there were men working on these things, sat on little karts which ride along the cables. about 6 guys sat on it like in the picture of the guys on the RSJ over New York, Construction Workers lunching on a crossbeam, 1932, i think..., off topic but i wish i had got the camera!

With the cropped version, you've taken off too much and created a tangent with the bottom of the the middle electric tower. I think it needs a bit of space. You've also cropped out the most vibrant greens in the shot. Tough call.

i prefer the second pic with the first ones colour as well

I see what your saying matt, the pylon is right at the bottom, how about a bit of grass under that pylon, dont crop quite so tight

the left side of both images is missing something, #2 is still better than #1

Most reactions

Back