Which dslr camera shuld i buy?

powerbot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im buying my first dslr camera and i need some help with the decision and tell me things i shuld be consirned with some dslrs.My max price is 550€ (727$).I was thinking about buying nikon d3100 with 18-105 vr lenses,nikon d3100 18-55 vr lenses,d3200 15-55 vr lenses,nikon d5100 18-55 vr lenses,canon eos110d with 15-55dc lenses and 75-300 lenses (these 2 lenses are included for a pretty good price),canon eos1100d.Im looking for a dslr that can shoot videos too.If you have any questions ask me.
ef-s18-55 is lenses.If you have any better reccomendations tell me.Thanks you very much :)

From your list I would go with either the Nikon D5100 or Nikon D3200.
Both good cameras in good low light performance.

You really can't go wrong with either Nikon or Canon. They are the main players in camera gear. Are you planning on buying new or used? If you know the owner then I would suggest buying used and possibly getting a better camera system for the money. Personally I wouldn't buy used off the internet.

You really can't go wrong with either Nikon or Canon. They are the main players in camera gear. Are you planning on buying new or used? If you know the owner then I would suggest buying used and possibly getting a better camera system for the money. Personally I wouldn't buy used off the internet.
Im buying a new dslr

Hi powerbot - If you plan to shoot video, and your budget is £550, I recommend you buy a £540 Nikon D5200 with a 18-55mmm VR lens rather than any of the other DSLRs on your list. All of the Canons and previous generation Nikons are subject to a shot-ruining phenomenon called moire on patterned fabrics, brickwork, shingled rooftops, fences and many other subjects. See the shimmering on the chain link fence in the D3200 portion of this D5200/D3200 side-by-side (please watch at 1080p):

The D5100 and the Canons (other than the very expensive 5D Mark III) are just as bad. As you can see in this video, Nikon has addressed this problem with the D5200. It is the best DSLR in your budget range for stills and video.

Hope this is helpful,

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back