Which dslr???

I have the Nikon D5000. And i can tell you this...you will not be unhappy with it in any way. I love my d5000 and im learning alot with it. Its my first dslr but i bought my "backup" camera first(if you will) and now I am thinking of buying a d300 or something along those lines.

the d5000 is perfect for starters. but actually i have seen amazing shots from this camera and wouldnt think twice about not using it at a shoot or even a wedding.

I have the Nikon D5000. And i can tell you this...you will not be unhappy with it in any way. I love my d5000 and im learning alot with it. Its my first dslr but i bought my "backup" camera first(if you will) and now I am thinking of buying a d300 or something along those lines.

the d5000 is perfect for starters. but actually i have seen amazing shots from this camera and wouldnt think twice about not using it at a shoot or even a wedding.

Precisely what I did. I'm planning on a D90 or D300s later this year.

I will be shooting some candid shots at a wedding in May in St. Thomas with the D5000! I'm sure it wont let me down!

14bit RAW vs 12bit RAW, 9 point focus system, faster shooting speeds and a larger LCD.

For what it's worth, I know nothing about Canon's - I just searched Google and looked at the first link.

hah - thanks.. I hate google... I never seem to be able to find what I'm looking for :/ Now stop picking on me!! Jeez! LOL

First, the posting and you thing... now the google thing... rawr! :)

(note the sarcasm here!)

well, it looks like divine intervention has happened to keep me from getting the wrong thing ;) (or just circumstance... whatever you want to call it...)

I just went to check out the 2 kits i was looking at on Amazon (D5000 & XSi) and the D5000 kit is no longer available...

Hmmm... Is this a hint or what?? :/

lol photox - you're a mess!!! :)

alright boys!!! no fighting!!! :) (assuming you're both males... sorry if you're not lol)

Yeah, there's a reason Canon's sit on the shelf. :lol:
There's a reason Canon sells more cameras than Nikon. :D

Not according to this forum http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ws-reviews/188863-what-camera-do-you-use.html ;)
Oh! That's so much better than actual sales numbers. :)

All the Nikon people have to hang out here because all the good Nikon forums are pay to play... unlike the Canon forums. Even using the internet is more expensive when you own a Nikon. :D

alright boys!!! no fighting!!! :) (assuming you're both males... sorry if you're not lol)
We're just having some fun, we don't take the brand war stuff seriously. Don't worry, we're all friends here. :D

Oh! That's so much better than actual sales numbers. :)

All the Nikon people have to hang out here because all the good Nikon forums are pay to play... unlike the Canon forums. Even using the internet is more expensive when you own a Nikon. :D

That's just to keep you cheap Canon guys out :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back